Reports To: CDO & Foundation Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you task-oriented and dedicated to high-quality customer focused work? Do you enjoy analyzing data to solve problems? Are you naturally detail-orientated? The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle (JFGS) is excited to announce an opening for a full-time position. We are looking for a creative, energetic and engaged candidate to fill the position of Development & Endowment Coordinator.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle in a non-profit founded in 1928 to serve the Jewish community, locally and around the world. Over its nearly nine decades of service, the Federation has been at the forefront of meeting the community’s wide-ranging needs. Today, the Jewish Federation is committed to creating Jewish connections for life, ensuring that all Jews can participate in Jewish life in any way that fits their interests and passions, at every stage of life.
The Development & Endowment Coordinator assists the Development & Endowment Departments in the day-to-day operations including general administrative duties. The Coordinator will exercise high levels of customer service while working with the department’s staff to grow and maintain annual community campaign and the endowment portfolio. To view the full job description please click here.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred with at least three years’ office administrative experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Comfortable command of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel, as well as other technology tools
Required Attributes and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player within a diverse working environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing
- tasks and demands
- Must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly, set priorities and work independently
- Able to anticipate, identify, analyze and solve problems
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle all situations in a calm manner
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong follow through skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with nonprofit organizations a plus
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the JFGS website (www.jewishinseattle.org) to gain insight into the organization’s mission and impact. Submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.