The following are helpful resources for our community:
- Community Partners (local and international organizations we fund)
- Services offered by our community
- Schools and Camps
- Calendar to Jewish Washington, our local Jewish community calendar
- New to Seattle
- Jewish Holiday Calendar [PDF]
- Guide to Jewish Washington, JTNews' annual publication
- Professional networking on LinkedIn, through the Greater Seattle Jewish Business Network
Services in the Community
The Jewish community offers several resources to help those in need:
Looking for a job? Visit the Greater Seattle Jewish Business Network on LinkedIn to network with others, find potential hires and hone your job skills. Sign up at www.jewishinseattle.org/networking.
Financial difficulties? Need help with food, counseling or emergency housing? Visit Jewish Family Service at www.JFSSeattle.org/Emergency.html.
Are you an older adult? Do you know an elderly person who has been hit hard and is seeking food and/or companionship? Kline Galland offers special support for the elderly at www.KlineGalland.org/NutritionCenter.html.
Personal emergency? Need some short-term funds? Members of our community may qualify for an interest-free loan of up to $3,000 through Seattle's Hebrew Free Loan Association. Contact HFLASeattle@yahoo.com.
Want a Jewish education for your kids? Scholarships are available for day school education through schools directly. Visit www.JewishInSeattle.org/DaySchools to find local schools.
Your support of the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle's Community Campaign makes many of these and more services possible. For more information, please call us at 206.443.5400. To make a gift, go to www.jewishinseattle.org/donate.