Welcome. The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle is the place to get connected. From events and special interest groups to volunteering and philanthropy opportunities, we offer multiple ways for you to connect to Jewish life and our local community.
- Request a free Jewish Seattle Welcome Kit.
- Explore the Jewish newspaper JTNews and its edgier online counterpart, Jew-ish.com. Get a free three-month trial subscription when you request a welcome kit.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, Jewish In Seattle.
- Explore local Jewish events, programs and other opportunities at Calendar to Jewish Washington, hosted by the JTNews.
- Find Jewish schools and camps.
- Want to find others to connect with or find out more information that most interests you: Educators, LGBTQ, Legal Professionals, Medical Professionals, Teens, Women, Young Families or Young Adults
We would love to speak with you and help connect you with the activities and information that you're interested in. Please contact us at Info@JewishInSeattle.org.
Did you know?
A few quick facts about our greater Seattle Jewish community:
- There are more than 40,000 Jews living in the greater Seattle area.
- The Washington State Jewish community dates as far back as 1885, when the state’s first High Holiday services were held in Spokane.
- Seattle has the third largest concentration of Sephardic Jews in the country, numbering 14 percent of the Jewish population.
- The Washington State Jewish Historical Society offers a 67-minute, guided audio tour of nearby destinations of Jewish significance.