The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle strengthens connections between Jewish Puget Sound and Israel. The Federation advocates on behalf of Israel and a just peace by:
- Gathering Jewish organizations together to share in advocacy programming, civil dialogue, and consensus building in our diverse community
- Partnering with Jewish and non-Jewish allies to fight virulent anti-Zionism
- Serving as a resource on Israel for the local media
- Presenting the Jewish community consensus on Israel in Olympia
- Serving as the Puget Sound region’s liaison with the Israeli Consulate in San Francisco
The Federation fosters greater awareness and appreciation for Israel’s historical and cultural heritage, its achievements in science, technology, business, and the arts, and for Israel’s tikkun olam aspirations, which have benefited humanity.
Learn more about the Federation’s guidelines for marketing, co-sponsoring, partnering, and/or grantmaking on Israel-related events and projects.
Happy 70th Birthday, Israel!
The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle joined the Puget Sound Jewish community to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the State of Israel’s founding in 1948.
Israel and Washington State share strong bonds of friendship and cooperation. In honor of this milestone anniversary, members of Washington State’s congressional delegation shared with the Federation their congratulatory statements. Please click on the links below to read them.
Senator Maria Cantwell
Senator Patty Murray
Representative Suzan DelBene
Representative Jamie Herrera Beutler
Representative Pramila Jayapal
Representative Derek Kilmer
Representative Rick Larsen
Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Representative Adam Smith
To learn more, contact: