What To Give
Designate Federation as a Beneficiary
- Bequests: Make a charitable gift in your will, either a specific sum or a percentage of your estate.
- Charitable Annuities and Trusts: Generate income today and leave a legacy gift for the future.
- IRAs, Other Retirement Plan Assets: List the Federation as a full or partial beneficiary of your retirement plan assets.
- Life Insurance: Designate the Federation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Real Estate: A gift of any type of real property (e.g. residence, condominium, or vacation home) is an easy way to make a big impact.
Establish an Endowment
- Donor Advised Fund: Set aside funds now and earn investment growth for future philanthropy. Consult your tax adviser regarding potential tax benefits.
- PACE/LOJE Funds: Perpetual Annual Campaign Endowment Funds and Lion of Judah Endowment Funds allow you to support the Federation’s work in perpetuity.
- Named Endowment Fund: Create a permanent legacy that perpetuates your ideals and name, or that of a loved one.
To learn more, contact: