“a threefold cord is not easily broken” (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
- We work together to achieve a common goal, leveraging each other’s unique strengths to maximize our impact.
- We encourage giving and receiving feedback, checking for understanding, and listening with an open mind.
- We intentionally seek opportunities for collaboration and alternative viewpoints, within our organization and our community.
V’asita hayashar v’hatov (“and you shall do what is proper and good”)
- We follow through on our commitments and are accountable to our community, our leadership, and our staff.
- We are transparent about our goals and our decision-making processes.
- We build trust through open communication and consistently act in alignment with our values.
Kavod HaBriyot (“honor the creations”)
- We embrace the diversity of the Jewish people and honor its wide array of practices and traditions.
- We share our appreciation for contributions and accomplishments across the Jewish community.
- We practice civil discourse and value viewpoint diversity.
Hitlamdut (“openness to learn”)
- We cultivate new ideas and programs to address the evolving needs of the Jewish people.
- We take informed risks, learn from our successes and failures, and strive for continuous improvement in all we do.
- We invest in potential and nurture creativity.
Kehilla/Areivut (“community/mutual responsibility”)
- We empower active Jewish engagement, rooted in meaningful relationships.
- We contribute to the well-being of the Jewish people, locally and globally.
- We strive to repair the world by building bridges, recognizing we are stronger together.