SAFE Washington, a Mark Bloome initiative, is a partnership program of the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle and other entities that offers the following services:
- Provides a robust communications network to the Jewish community via the Northwest Warning Alert and Response Network, Homeland Security Information Network, and the Secure Community Network. Free of charge, this network is used to alert participating agencies of imminent threats, dangers and response protocols in real time.
- Develops best practices for disaster response, community security and community preparedness, and provides low-cost and/or no-cost training for community partners through annual training events.
- Provides increased opportunities and leverages federal grant funding of community security projects.
SAFE Washington is a partnership program of the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, Secure Community Network, Setracon Inc., and ADL, Pacific Northwest office.
Do you have an Emergency to report?
- Call 911
- Send a message through Alert @ SAFEWashington .com if you are able
- Contact the SAFE Washington 24-hour emergency contact number:
See community alerts and updates on our SAFE Washington website.